A wealth of die cast experience, since 1973, in design, state-of-the-art technology, and high speed CNC machining, sets Pro Mold & Die apart from our competition.
- Only Premium grade laboratory certified steels are used.
Steel is heat treated as recommended by NADCA #207-2003.
- Using an ISO 9001:2015 certified heat treating service, this procedure assures the maximum die life and reduces the probability of checking and cracking over the expected number of shots.
- All heat treated steel is finished, machined and stress tempered after heat treating insuring the accuracy of the part geometry and integrity of your steel.
- Each customer is supplied with steel certification for each job, including heat treating, stress relieving, and tempering information with a 500x magnified photograph.
- This extensive process has been a part of Pro Mold & Die’s standard operating procedures since 1986.
- For reliable, cost-effective results, count on Pro Mold and die for all your die cast die and replacement insert requirements.